Instructions to Translate Web Pages to Another Language
Google Chrome can translate the web page to a different language.
Change the language of your Chrome browser (Windows & Chromebook only)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top-right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Languages", click Languages and input settings.
- On the left, click the language that you'd like to use.
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add.
- On the right, click Display Google Chrome in this language. This option is only available on Windows and Chromebook computers.
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.