Not an Officila Bid-Posting - FYI
NOT AN OFFICIAL BID-POSTING!
As a courtesy we would like to inform all employees of an available Maintenance Position.
POSITION: Full-Time Floating Custodian/General Maintenance
BUILDING: Mansion/Adams Maintenance Bldg., with District-wide reporting responsibilities
- Possess vocational and/or trade school certification, agriculture, or mechanics preferred.
- Five (5) years of general maintenance experience.
- Valid PA Driver’s License.
- Must work all three shifts, weekends and holidays included, to provide coverage throughout the District.
- Operate heavy equipment (mowers, weed eaters, snow blowers, tractors, scrubbers, buffers, etc.) throughout the District; Primary duty of snow removal during winter months.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the principles of heating, ventilating, sanitation, and maintenance of the school plant.
- Background in the maintenance of football, baseball, softball, soccer and track facilities required.
Scheduled in accordance with daily needs throughout District
Primary Shift (when not in rotation): Thursday through Monday with relief days of Tuesday/Wednesday, 2:30 PM-11:00 PM
As per Collective Bargaining Agreement, $18.16/hour
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
INTERESTED, QUALIFIED EMPLOYEES MUST UPLOAD A LETTER OF INTEREST USING EMPLOYEE ACCESS/FASTTRACK, OPEN POSITIONS, NO LATER THAN MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2021.