Lady Lion Secondary Athletics
Mansion Park Stadium Guidelines
In order to maintain a safe, orderly and enjoyable atmosphere for all those attending Mt. Lion football games, the following guidelines for students/spectators entering Mansion Park Stadium will be implemented effective September 17, 2021. These rules and procedures will be enforced at all times in order to keep our fans safe and students well supervised.
- All students in grades 6 through 12 must show a current AASD ID to be granted admission into the stadium.
- Students in grades K-8 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or they will not be admitted into the stadium.
- Students and accompanying parent/guardian must enter the stadium using the STUDENT Gate entrance located at either the Main entrance or Columbia entrance.
- No backpacks will be permitted in the stadium.
- Parents are responsible for student’s behavior (grades K-8) and are responsible for their supervision during the game.
- No loitering is permitted. Students/Spectators must sit in the stands. Aisles must be kept clear at all times. Congregating under the bleachers or around the concession areas will not be permitted.
- AAHS students will sit in the designated Mt. Lion Maniacs Student Section.
- AAJHS students in grades 6-8 will sit in the designated Middle School Student Section, Section A – Ramp 1, or with their parents. This section will be monitored by stadium officials.
- Elementary students will sit with their parent/guardian.
- There will be no walking around the outside of the field during the football game.
- Students/Spectators who throw food, drink, or other items will be immediately escorted from the stadium, will not be allowed re-admittance, and may be banned from the stadium for the remainder of the school year.
- Students/Spectators who refuse to comply with stadium officials’ directions will be immediately escorted from the stadium, will not be allowed re-admittance, and may be banned from the stadium for the remainder of the year.
Altoona, PA 16602
Summer Hours: 7:30am-3:30pm
Phone (814) 946-8289
Fax (814) 946-8578